Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lfe wthout my Phone4.

As you can see, something from the title is missing. That something is the letter "i". I stands for me, and without my iPhone, I must admit it to be fairly difficult to remember that at the moment, I do not have an iPhone in my possession.

My iPhone stopped working approximately 30 days ago, and I must say I have felt rather different. I couldn't text very efficiently and email was no where to be found. I couldn't twit twat and I couldn't post statuses on how often I walk my siamese cats. The service has flat out sucked, and I can't win any more games in Words With Friends. My world ranking in Tiny Wings has taken a blow, to say the least and I feel like an outcast.

In all seriousness, I realized how lazy and dependent new-age technology has made us. Though I am still trudging along with this Pantech piece of a phone [disregard that I anxiously await my new iPhone 4S], I think I'll be fine.

In even more seriousness, Steve Jobs was an innovator and I think that I, as well as many others, owe him more than what is had. Rest in peace to a man who truly made this place so easy to live in, and don't forget about him as you look down to answer your next text message on your iPhone plugged into your MacBook.

2 comments:

  1. I think its pretty cool that in the light of his death all these things about his college years are coming out that I've never seen before. Apparently, Steve Jobs was a guy who loved to drop acid, and encouraged Bill Gates to try it so he might make better products. He also seriously considered becoming a Hari Krishna and moving to India to seek spiritual enlightenment while living off his friends floor and collecting bottels for food. Interesting dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://cameron-armstrong36.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete